Therapy can be many things. In general, it is a process that allows us to understand where we have been, where we are now, and where we want to be in the future. Therapy creates the opportunity for us to lay out our issues and sort through our choices in a systematic way. There are many techniques that facilitate working through our fears so we can get unstuck and form healthier coping skills.
Trauma Recovery Center represents an affiliation of allied health professionals dedicated to a multi-disciplinary approach to providing comprehensive trauma recovery care.
This includes clinical services such as:
- Evaluation and assessment
- Individual, family & group psychotherapy
- Short term, focused
- Long term, comprehensive
- Child, adolescent, and adult treatment
- Addiction recovery
- Clinical hypnotherapy
- Art therapy
- Pain management
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing)
- Educational Programs
- Play Therapy
- Psychiatric in-patient and partial (day) hospitalization referral
- Therapeutic massage and bodywork
Trauma Recovery Center provides integrated treatment for individuals, families or organizations suffering from the effects of profound trauma experiences.
To read more, please choose from the following: